Ah spring! Ah-choo!
Allergies are common this time of year. Tree pollen and mold spores can lead to itchy eyes, runny noses, scratchy throats and fatigue. Take some simple steps to improve how you feel:
1. Limit your exposure. Stay indoors when conditions are ripe for an allergy attack.
2. Plan your outings. Rainy and non-windy days are best for keeping pollen at bay. Avoid grassy and wooded areas.
3. Park strategically. Pollen can coat your car. Keep your car in the garage as much as possible. When you park outside, try to avoid parking under a tree.
4. Scrub up. When you come back into your home, remove your shoes, or at least do a thorough job of wiping residual pollen from them. Wash your hands, too.
5. Avoid “pollen magnets.” Pollen can cling to carpets and linens, so vacuum your rugs and change your sheets more frequently compared to other times of the year.
Via: Utica National