There are some easy things you can do – and not do – to protect your computer, devices and private information from “phishing” attempts. That will leave you with more time to enjoy a favorite pastime … like fishing, maybe!
- Change all of your passwords if you suspect that any of your accounts have been compromised
- Be equally cautious when reading e-mails on your phone
- Think before you click
DO NOT …
- Reply to an e-mail with any personal information or passwords
- Click a link in an unsolicited e-mail message
- Use the same password for your work account, bank account, Facebook, etc.
- Open attachments you did not request
Via: Utica National